The Stockist supports the store management team with shipping and receiving merchandise, stockroom organization, inventory control, and housekeeping activities. In partnership with the store team, the Stockist participates in the replenishment process to ensure outstanding customer service and product placement.
Ship and receive transfers and client merchandise
Prepare merchandise for shipping and ensure proper packaging and wrapping is in place
Monitor UPS log and track packages
Arrange hand deliveries
Report any damaged merchandise to management
Arrange merchandise in the stock area to Top Store standards
Ensure all merchandise is properly ticketed and censored as per company policy
Prepare merchandise for in-store allocation
Perform cycle counts and reconcile discrepancies with the Store Manager
Prepare the store for inventory; store should be inventory ready at all times
Process incoming repairs and submit claim paperwork to Corporate
Assist in the repair cycle by reaching out to clients to return merchandise back to them
Order supplies for the store
Support operations and store maintenance in regard to facilities and fixtures.·
Clean sales floor and stock area
Follow all Health and Safety guidelines.
- Strong drive for results; goal oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to use POS system and inventory management functions.
- Stock control experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to lift boxes/weight up to 25lbs plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Creative, innovative and entrepreneurial.