CELINE is looking for a Public Relations and Events Coordinator for 6 months who will be responsible for supporting the PR and Events Manager in her daily responsibilities. They will be accountable for monitoring VIP dressing images, leading sample trafficking with the Paris HQ office and VIP stylists, scheduling and tracking domestic and international logistics, performing talent and competitive research, and tracking department invoices.
Duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Check photo agencies periodically throughout the day for images of celebrities wearing brand products. Maintain regional VIP announcement media list, by tracking editorial shifts and updating contact information accordingly.
- Submit editorial and dressing VIP requests to Paris Headquarters for approval daily. Lead communication with stylist assistants regarding sample requests and returns. Maintain image inventory of New York based VIP samples and compile dressing proposal PDFs to send to stylists. Utilize Launch Metrics platform to input new samples, manage New York VIP sample inventory, and track VIP send-outs. Manage dry cleaning and steaming of New York VIP samples to ensure all pieces are sent out or presented in pristine condition. Uphold organization of sample closet and merchandising of current men's and women's collections in the showroom.
- Coordinate messenger services to pick-up and drop-off samples from stylists and VIPs both in New York and LA. Arrange domestic and international sample shipments, by contacting the vendor, preparing proforma invoice and tracking delivery.
- Compile recaps of competitive front row attendees to be sent to the Director of Couture and Events along with the Paris team.
- Lead competitive analysis of top luxury brands and their winning celebrity strategies, including red carpet reports for major events. Research rising talent within entertainment and music industries that fit within brand aesthetic and could be of interest for potential collaborations, including Award Season partnerships, collection show presence or potential campaigns.
- Track and file all department invoices on the shared drive.
The ideal candidate will prove to meet the following requirements:
- Extremely detail oriented, with an organized manner of working.
- A team player who works very well with others and communicates clearly and articulately.
- Able to adapt and multitask in a fast-paced office environment with high pressure situations, while possessing a strong sense of urgency.
- Works well on a small team where they will need to take initiative, problem solve in unexpected timely situations, and take on a wide variety of tasks.
- Genuinely enthusiastic to learn and grow in a positive, collaborative work environment.
- Passionate about the luxury fashion and celebrity/entertainment industries.
- Foreign Languages preferred, computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office, Launch Metrics and Adobe Photoshop CS.
- Eligible to receive paid compensation for work.
- Able to commit to at least 4 full workdays per week over the course of a six-month period, from early September 2019-February 2020.