PR Assistant is responsible for all PR and e-PR activities for benefit cosmetics HK, to drive awareness for the brand through editors (print and web), influencers and/or any external parties through partnership/collaboration.
He / She is fully responsible of the National Brow Artist Program in generating 50% or above (SOV) Share Of Voice for brows on print and web coverages throughout the year
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently "think out the box" to generate new ideas and to keep the originality of the brand spirit.
- Manage the calendar of the National Brow Artist program, constantly update activity and schedule to maximize press coverage of benefit brows through all outlets (all print and web) against key competitors.
- Management of all PR materials - press release, press alerts and translation of seasonal catalogues (English & Chinese)
- Work closely with the team (local and global) to generate the buzz around brows, hero segments and/or any new launches.
- Sustain strong relationships with editors at all print magazines and their online divisions.
- Organize press events for all new launches (3-5 times a year).
- Responsible for all press sends for new product launches
- Collaborate within the department to create cutting edge public relations campaigns.
- Raise our brand awareness by approaching potential partners in creating joint promotions.
- Innovative thinker with confidence to contribute ideas and constantly "think outside of the box".
- 1-2 years digital/PR experience
- Cosmetics experience preferred with strong PR networks within the beauty industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - English and Cantonese.
- Strong ability to build and maintain productive working relationship with others and contribute as an effective team member.