- Build and maintain strong media relations with the key and senior press person and deeply engage, communicate and educate them to ensure all aspects of the brand are publicized in the correct environment on a constant basis in line with the key strategic themes
- Supporting the line manager to execute all advertising issues follow annual integrated media strategy and WW Communication Guidelines covering traditional media(Magazine, Newspaper)
- Receive and co-ordinate advertising materials from Milan. Ensure materials are delivered to the advertising agency for distribution to the respective media vendors.
- Work closely with agency to provide all advertising report/competitor analysis/ data integration etc.
- Monitor and check the update of master media plan/advertising fighting/spot plan/positioning upgrade.
- Track on clippings to ensure sustainable growth.
- Bachelor degree holder with minimum 3 year working experience with a top tier brand or PR agency
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized and good at follow up
- Self starter mind set and result oriented
- Strong ablility to handle heavy work load and deal with ambiguity
- Excellent English and PC ability