Bulgari is one of the most prestigious brands and global players on the luxury market. We design, manufacture, distribute and sell high-end jewels, watches, perfumes and accessories through a network of over 250 owned stores in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world and selected distributors and more than 10.000 exclusive perfumeries.
Quality and excellence are the basis of our culture that reflects the same commitment within the working environment to achieve an organisation aimed at the full satisfaction of the customer.
Excellence for Bulgari means the perfect balance between top quality products and impeccable services worldwide.
Bulgari belongs to the LVMH Group (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy group).
Within our Worldwide Logistic and Supply Chain Centre based in Dublin, Ireland, we are looking for a:
The person will integrate the Packaging Department activities with a focus on worldwide Bulgari stores' staff uniforms and Accessories packaging management.
- Coordinate with Visual Merchandising design for the preparation of the uniform guidelines.
- Coordinate the orders and measurement taking, as well as support to countries for any kind of problem (changes, follow up for deliveries, adjustments etc...).
- Budget management: preparation, cost recap, purchase orders, invoicing, payments.
- Plan and manage uniform production and worldwide distribution in order to meet timing and quality standards.
- Liaise with production suppliers, Accessories Business Unit, LICENCES dept. for the production and delivery.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data, foresee future needs and generate useful business reports.
- Forecasting and purchase order management, respecting the established stock-target guidelines, ensuring pertinent follow up and guaranteeing on-time deliveries, with focus on Special Projects.
- Support Customer Service and regional teams regarding packaging stock availability and coverage, manage and monitor planning and replenishment processes.
- Negotiate commercial conditions with suppliers for Accessories packaging at worldwide level.
- Monitor relevant market trends in order to identify and evaluate alternatives in terms of suppliers' networks, purchasing solutions, materials, etc.
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities
- Third level qualification or Professional qualification an advantage.
- At least 3 years' experience in planning, coordination and logistics flow.
- Very strong knowledge of numerical analysis, Excel, PowerPoint and SAP.
- Project & Budget management.
- Fluent in English and Italian is mandatory.
- Initiative & Flexibility
- Projects ownership
- Communication and interpersonal skill
- Operational Effectiveness