PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To be the primary point of contact to drive the development of the UK P&C SSC Purchasing Organisation. To implement controls and best practice in accordance with the LVMH Group Social, Ethical and Environmental Standards.
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Sourcing, bidding, quotation analysis, negotiations, awarding
- Contracts set-up and negotiations
The purchasing portfolios covered will all be indirect segments and mainly
- Merchandising (podiums, HPP, local POSM, ...)
- Events & Seminars
- General Expenses
- Marketing & Communication (agencies, printing, ...)
- HR (temporary work, training, ...).
The purchaser is to build a long-run strategy covering PCD as a first step and all brands in the P&C UK organization in a long run.
The purchaser, based on purchasing strategy defined by Purchasing Direction, will have to :
- Apply methodology and tools of the SSC Purchasing organization.
- Communicate on purchasing performances on a regular basis.
- Define suppliers mapping on key segments.
- Source and homologate new suppliers according to LVMH Social, Ethical and Environmental requirements.
- Make value analysis studies on various subjects
- Strong communications skills: emotional intelligence to work with different profiles and departments and initiate the dynamic of the new created position
- Sense of initiative: proactive and quick moving
- Business oriented: results and KPIs measurement
- Analytical skills
- Internal customers focus
- Action orientated & proactive
- Drive for results
- Time & Priority management
- Strong negotiation skill
- Computer literate (IT skills, SAP, Word, Excel)
- Ideally At least 1-2 years experience in a purchasing role within a FMCG environment