LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton is the world leader in luxury with a range of 75 prestigious brands. Thanks to our brand strategy and our international retail expansion, we are continuously growing and further developing since our foundation in 1987. Today, more than 156 000 employees contribute to the success of our group. Our products and values combine tradition and innovation and represent the highest quality.
LVMH Parfums & Kosmetik Deutschland GmbH is the German sales company for the perfume and cosmetics brands Dior, Guerlain, Benefit, Acqua di Parma, Givenchy and Kenzo.
Become part of our success story as ...
Purchasing Manager (m/f/d) Indirect Procurement
full-time from January 2020 in Düsseldorf
What we offer:
- An open and approachable atmosphere with a flat hierarchy
- Welcoming and passionate teams, who are eager to push their ideas
- Personal development opportunities according to your individual career path
- Considerable employee benefits: flexible working hours & mobile work, health- & fitness programmes, employee discounts & events etc.
What to expect:
- Establishment of a purchasing function (indirect procurement) in our local office in order to pool resources
- Identification of the internal needs, selection of suitable suppliers and negotiation
- Execution of the global vendor listing process for our local suppliers according to headquarter guidelines
- Regular performance analyses based on KPI reportings
- Implementation of purchasing and risk management strategies
- Strong connection to our internal stakeholders from the different brands, in order to legitimize the newly created purchasing function by emphasizing the added value
What to bring:
- Relevant university degree in business or equivalent
- Relevant work experience in a purchasing function, ideally in the cosmetics industry
- Experience with CSR and supplier audits
- Strong MS Office skills, SAP is a plus
- Fluent in German and English, French is a plus
- Strong communication and negotiation skills as well as an analytical and well-structured work ethic
- Proactive and winning personality with hands-on-mentality, in order to push changes processes
Just give it a try and join our team!
We are looking forward to your complete application (incl. salary expectation and earliest starting date).
Contact: Julia Ehlert