- Global leader in luxury champagne, wines & spirits
- Centrally located in the new prescient of Barangaroo
- Agile workspace committed to a sustainable future
Moët Hennessy Australia & New Zealand has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Purchasing Manager to join our team in Head Office. Reporting to the Purchasing Director - Asia Pacific based in Singapore, this role ensures global policies and local procedures are adhered to with regards to all elements of the Purchasing mix. This role proactively manages category of spend whilst communicating deliverables, expectations and delivering on projects whilst working closely with Marketing.
Exceptional Brands that Each Cultivate Their Own Uniqueness
Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy are just some of the world-renowned LVMH wines and spirits brands that have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Located in Champagne, Bordeaux, and other illustrious wine-growing regions, many of these are centuries-old Houses with a unique character, which share a strong culture of excellence.
Overseen by Moët Hennessy, these exceptional champagnes, wines and spirits from around the world come together as a collection of rare brands where heritage and innovation, authenticity and creativity converge.
"Our 26 Houses are all inspired by the same spirit of perfection, shaped by the ongoing quest for innovation they pursue daily, from production and marketing to distribution, in order to continually strengthen the appeal and reputation of our brands." Philippe Schaus, CEO of Moët Hennessy
Your Profile - Skills & Experience Required
Our mission is to Crafting Experiences by offering an unparalleled collection of iconic brands and through sharing our passion and expertise in Wines and Spirits.
As the successful candidate you will have a driven and charismatic personality, with a spirit of conquest approach to work and life. You will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence key stakeholders with elegance and integrity to achieve business wins. You will enjoy working as part of a team, sharing knowledge and insight of past experiences and new learnings. You are an individual that appreciates the finer things in life but acknowledges that all things must be practiced with epicureanism in mind.
To be successful in this role, the ability to contribute impactfully regarding marketing sensitivity is critical. Proven success in demonstrating and dealing with the categories of ‘advertisement & promotions' from an array of backgrounds including purchasing, marketing & agencies is essential. You will work closely with the Marketing teams to define the new consumer journey for increased engagement through dedicated and bespoke activations.
You will have proven experience and success in:
- Ownership of a purchasing strategy and execution including leading sourcing, development, tendering, benchmarking;
- Strong experience in Marketing, ‘Advertising & Promotions' categories;
- Excellent collaborative track record with Marketing teams and A&P agencies;
- Managing procurement projects whilst optimising the vision and facilitating sessions to inform and educate of best practice;
- Proposing innovations through supplier/agency panel market trends and competitor information;
- Adhering to compliance throughout all elements of the purchasing process and being forthcoming with continuous process improvements;
- Proven success rate with supplier/agency negotiation with analytical capabilities;
- Project management skills demonstrating a results-oriented mind set, able to balance and manage priorities, strong organisational ability with budget management, financial planning and reporting skills;
- Strong personal & interpersonal skills with a positive, proactive approach who thrives on autonomy and is self-motivated who can work with minimal supervision;
- Proven ability to interact and challenge marketing teams, with consultative skills to drive and deliver on purchasing objectives;
- An international mindset, working alongside other key stakeholders outside of the Australia & New Zealand marketplace.
Job Benefits & Perks
For your efforts you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and bonus scheme. We are a business that supports flexible working and celebrates tenure with additional leave days. Moët Hennessy is part of the LVMH Group and shares the commitment to the advancement of exceptional talents both locally and internationally. As an organisation we believe that people make the difference and as such, we are committed to developing the future movers and shakers of tomorrow.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and look for the next opportunity, please submit your resume today. Please be advised that only successful candidates will be contacted.