We are recruiting a buyer for our Russian subsidiary mainly in charge of Advertising & Promotions (A&P) and POSM.
The principal assignments are as follow:
- Take full ownership of the corporate Moët Hennessy Purchasing strategy and vision, promoting suppliers partnerships for the benefit of our internal clients.
- Define and put in place purchasing strategies for A&P and POSM, in order to give a competitive advantage to concerned MH Market. It means bringing value to the business, besides costs optimization.
- Lead the sourcing, development, tendering and execution of the projects under MH Europe Purchasing scope of work, always in close collaboration with internal clients (brand marketing and department associate) and communicates deliverables and expectations.
- Benchmark and scout the market in order to challenge and optimize the existing purchasing conditions in terms of cost and service level aiming at increasing our competitiveness and profitability. In your negotiation, you easily deal with both tactical opportunities and long-term strategic goal.
- Participate in projects aiming at improving the purchasing process, as you are responsible for developing and sharing reliable and efficient reporting tools that will support our continuous improvement approach, both in the processes and in the organization.
- Address other categories of spend such as General Expenses and IT as it may occurs.
- Monitor and ensure a full compliance of the supplier portfolio to these standards.
- Holder of a Master degree in Purchasing or showing equivalent experience, with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in Strategic Purchasing.
- Strong knowledge of purchasing processes and contract management and are exposed to working closely with internal clients (marketing, sales, development, quality, logistics).
- Fluent in English and Russian
- Result-oriented and rigorous you have strong planning and time-management skills
- Proactive with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strongly customer focused with a high product sensitivity, you are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of your internal clients in quality and time.
- Team oriented, you are seen as a truthful person, able to deliver.
- Good in communication and negotiation skills to ensure excellent relationships with your team, internal clients and suppliers.
- Creative thinker, curious, open-minded, you deliver in a constructive manner.
Position is temporary - 1 year contract.