You will be responsible for the end to end cycle of the purchasing process, to ensure that the right services/products are sourced at the right price, on schedule and in compliance with LVMH P&C guidelines. The ideal candidate will be energetic, independent and resourceful and be our market expert for all purchasing related matters. If you're looking for a position that offers you the ability to work with a diverse group of talents and where your voice matters, please apply below.
- Support SSC and LVMH P&C Brands on indirect purchasing segments covering the category including but not limited to Merchandising, Marketing and communications, IS/IT, General expenses, Transportation & Logistic, Travels & Events.
- Maximize buying strengths for LVMH P&C in order to buy right quality, good services at a competitive price by applying the LVMH P&C Buying Skills and Business Principles (ethics).
- Provide advice to the various stakeholders regarding potential buying strategies, savings targets, Supplier Performance Management Program (SPMP).
- Ensure that costs are well controlled and that LVMH P&C purchasing processes are followed in relation to supplier qualification/bidding/negotiation, etc.
- Manage supplier relationship to develop long term partnership: improve supplier performance and ensure compliance with LVMH guideline.
- Input new ideas and create synergies between the brands and to stimulate & support business activities & projects within LVMH P&C Hong Kong business.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree qualified with 4+ years working experience in purchasing with 3 years in in-direct purchasing.
- Strong Commercial awareness, some knowledge of Commercial, Supply Chain, Marketing & Sales operations would be an advantage
- Strong communications skills with fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin)
- Solid experience in supplier management and business negotiation.
- Strong numeric sense and analytical mindset.