- To co-ordinate with Production team on the ordering schedule for the incoming items from external suppliers (labels, leaflets and etc) for plant 2920 to be utilized for customization in Singapore.
- To co-ordinate with Logistic Partner on incoming inspection lot.
- To perform inspections of incoming items for plant 2920 based on specification/ artwork.
- To create master sample based on the 1st receiving lot
- To prepare rejection report (photos & samples) if defects exceeded AQL and to release UD in SAP.
- To render support to perform random inspection, outgoing inspection for products labeled & assembled in Singapore and sampling/ unit checks or tests in event of quality alerts from brands
- Minimum GCE "O" Level or equivalent
- Able to operate basic hand-held measurement devices and electronic inspection equipment
- Able to read and interpret test methods, drawings, specifications, range boards and sampling procedures
- Able to record results of inspection and maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner
- General proficiency of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word (SAP a plus)
- Able to work in Pioneer (company transport provided)