Organize and ensure the correct implementation of quality controls on raw materials, components, finished products, processes, both internally and at suppliers' sites, respecting Bulgari quality specifications and standards.
- Ensure compliance to defined quality standards for Finished Products (FP), coordinating Quality Control inspections at internal production sites as well as at external RM and FP suppliers'.
- Ensure Quality Control reports and information are timely and accurately registered in the systems in order to build relevant reporting and provide feedback to involved departments (e.g. Quality Specifications, Production).
- Revise and constantly improve the Quality Control methodologies and constantly supervise their application.
- Provide feedback on Quality Control results to Quality Specifications and contribute the continuous update and improvement of the Quality System.
- Define and implement metrics and KPIs to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of the Quality Control process, proposing corrective actions to improve conformity rates.
- Ensure and foster the definition and continuous improvement of the quality of Bulgari products in order to maintain and develop their high impact on the market.
- Evaluate suppliers in terms of compliance with the quality standards and provide feedback to the relevant department (e.g. purchasing, production planning, external network management).
- Cooperate with the other departments involved in all initiatives/projects aiming at continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of main raw materials, semi finished and finished products for the assigned product category
- Knowledge of production processes
- Knowledge of Quality Management principles and procedures (Quality standards, ISO 9000, ....)
- Incoming and in-process quality control techniques
- Knowledge of waste reduction techniques
- Excellence Orientation
- Integrity & Trust
- Role Competencies