The role is part of the Production Department and mainly deals with the activities related to the quality control of the final product/good.
In particular, these activities include:
- The control/check of the packaging and of the wearability of the products (therefore, it is essential to have an excellent knowledge of the packaging techniques as well as of the qualitative problems of the fabrics; as well as the sewing operations and how to perform them);
- The inspection/examination of the product at external laboratories, mainly in Italy but also with scheduled visits to foreign suppliers;
- Active participation in the check and control of the production progress to respect the delivery timing and deadlines;
- Involvement in the development of the product during the phase of defects elimination;
- Supervise the final quality control before the stock and the check of the orders at the logistics point.
The ideal candidate must have gained a good experience in quality control at external façonnistes on high quality women's clothing.
- At least 5/7 years of experience gained in similar functions in luxury brands;
- The knowledge of "timings and methods" for the costing of the cycle phase of the garments;
- A good command of English;
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word/AS400 and Model Form;
- A good knowledge of the process chain of the technical office and Di Ba;
- Good negotiation skills, proactivity and problem solving skills;
- Availability to frequent business trips and travels.