He/she will work for Quality Control office in the world of luxury perfumery context. He/she should be able to manage many suppliers of different sizes and should be a liaison between them and the demands of packaging and product development teams.
He/she will be in charge of controlling the quality of components and Finished Products, by visiting the supplier's facilities and being constantly present at the central warehouse.
He/she will check the quality vs standard samples and will be also responsible to define the methods for the copacking activities at the warehouse.
He/she will keep trace of the non-conformities and corrective actions, also by using a specific tool.
He/she will contribute to evaluate the suppliers, from a quality point of view.
- Knowledge of quality control methods
- Ability to define production methods for copacking products
- Ability to team building, excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitasking
- Goal oriented
- Very good knowledge of the processes of primary and secondary packaging decoration
- Good knowledge of design processes and industrialization of primary and secondary packaging
- High sense of responsibility
- Willingness to travel, mainly in Lombardia and Emilia Romagna
- degree, pref in Engineering or Packaging
- Italian and Englis
- Quality control offices, better in cosmetic context