TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records.
The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
The production of components and the assembly of watches is a strategic element of Tag Heuer. The job is to ensure the quality of product development until they are marketed. The cross-sectional positioning of Quality Assurance must enable efficient communication within the project team by guaranteeing the methodologies of quality.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset. If you like challenges, innovation, out-of-the-box thinking and teamwork, join the TAG Heuer team!
Quality Project Manager (W/M)
You will join the TAG Heuer team and will provide technical support to both manufacturing & engineering. Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, you are responsible for the quality and reliability of the product.
Your main missions are:
Quality Project Management
- Participate in the development of project specifications
- Lead the FMEA to identify potential product failure and preventive / corrective actions;
- Define the failure and analysis processes for the production phase;
- Implement the Incoming Quality Control process for components and external parts;
- Since implementation phase and during production, define, organize and manage product quality audit in the field (OBA);
- Review and analyze manufacturing line product failures, propose & lead corrective actions;
- Challenge suppliers to implement action plans in the event of non-compliance and validate them;
- Develop reliability ranges with supplier and internal laboratories from the Dev phase to the SAV;
- Follow the quality of external parts in life series and routine plan;
- Provide input to improve product reliability;
- Follow quality indicators and propose improvement actions;
- Participate in continuous improvement actions in its sector;
- Standardize and streamline quality practices (IAQ, ICQ, Routine and Reliability Range, Audit...).
Graduated with an engineering degree in quality or equivalent, you have already acquired a strong experience (min. 3 years) in quality project management in a manufacturing industry.
You have a very good command of French and English.
Self-starter with a can do attitude, you are able to work in a fast-paced environment. Agile, adaptable and results driven, you are organized, rigorous & methodical, and have strong analytical skills. Teamplayer, you are known for your good communication & interpersonal skills.