The position is located in Bagno a Ripoli (Firenze). Starting from an analysis of the collections and raw materials, the trainee will be able to support the Purchasing team and find solutions for the raw materials compliance.
- supply chain control audit (raw material and finished product);
- social audits (basic knowledge of health and safety principles);
- analyze the internal / external processes of suppliers and management of compliance and sustainability;
- supplier documentation management;
- analysis of the collections in order to verify the conformity of the materials purchased;
- checking results and improvements;
- control and set up system of KPI on suppliers.
- Degree in Economics or Sustainable Development;
- Good numerical skills and understanding of data analysis;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Fluent in English.