About This Opportunity
LVMH Japan K.K. is looking for to grow the Real Estate team. The Real Estate Investment Analyst will work with a team of real estate professionals to assist real estate investment and development activities.
1. Investment analysis and reporting for new acquisition opportunities:
- Assist with the team's execution work, including identifying real estate development investment opportunity with the main-focus in Japan.
- Market research/Analysis/Financial Modeling of real estate investment and development projects.
- Review and manage all range of following legal aspects of the investment projects, working together with the professionals including but not limited to:
- Real estate
- Tax structuring etc
- Review and analyze the operational report (including leasing, marketing, service & sales promotional activities, etc.) and budget report provided by the Property Management Company
- Join the regular/various meetings with the Property Management Company to assist in monitoring/managing the projects
This position is a great opportunity for someone with 2-5 years of business experience.
with at least a years experience in an investment bank in private equity M&A, or real estate investment firm, or major real estate firm/developer.
You can speak, read and write Japnaese fluently and your English skills are advanced level. French would be a plus.
You have a degree or equivalent. An advanced degree such as M.B.A. is preferable, but not mandatory.