- RECRUITMENT: Supporting the Head Office Recruitment, through offering a variety of solutions in order to attract, recruit and retain the best talent externally and internally.
- TRAINING: Ensuring the right training programmes are communicated effectively and intake is successful.
- DEVELOPMENT: Champion Performance Career Reviews and analysing comments and putting supporting with personal development plans to ensure employees feel their development is a priority to them
AS THE RECRUITMENT & DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR YOU WILL:
- Assist Head Office departments of with recruitment requirements by direct sourcing using LinkedIn and other job specific platforms
- Work closely with recruiting managers on the job descriptions insuring that the people solutions are in line with the strategic vision of the Brand
- Draft job advertisements to ensure all advertised roles are, clear, concise and visually appealing to any external applicant
- Promote equal opportunities by ensuring all roles are advertised internally for at least seven working days
- Proactively source talent across a variety of roles and departments and create talent pools or candidates who would be suitable
- Ensure we are working in accordance with data protection that all interviews are structured, documented using the LVMH Interview Guide and notes filed for 6 months.
- Manage stakeholder expectations through setting clear timelines and expectations for recruitment processes
- Ensure Recruitment costs are tracked and communicated (CPH), (TTH), source etc and communicated on a monthly basis
- Devise and strategy and launch Candidate care to enable us to keep our external talent pool engaged once shortlisted
- Ensure Recruitment trackers are kept up to date and completed with relevant details
- Ensure Training programmes are communicated and managed for specific business areas
- Ensure feedback following training programmes is received, reviewed and look at continuous improvement based on feedback.
- Champion PCR's launch, deadlines and, data
- Review/suggest ideas to develop our internal employees based on PCR analysis
- Liaise with line managers to plan training and development sessions for team members following PCR's
- Deliver ad hoc training as and when required
- Oversee all inductions to ensure that they are happening in a through and consistent way.
- Ensure all new starters have 3/6 month objectives that will be reviewed at probation
- Coordinate with external suppliers for training when necessary
- Provide individual coaching where necessary and appropriate) (Mobility, career development)
- Ensure that we are attending the right external events and that we are communicating key messages to the wider team upon return
- Manage all Exit interviews for Brand portfolio
- Attend LVMH Development Meetings in Absence of Recruitment and Development manager when applicable
- Deliver Internal workshops as and when required
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for LVMH Perfumes and Cosmetics at all times.
Key Competencies/Technical Skills:
- Detailed and thorough understanding of 360 Recruitment practice and processes
- Customer Service focused
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage priorities and follow through with tasks
- Ability to think outside of the box and drive new ideas
- An ability to anticipate and plan
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to understand and promote Brand DNA
- Ability to influence and communicate confidently and effectively at all levels
- Passion for Luxury
- Previous Head office recruitment experience essential
- Understanding of the Retail Industry and, ideally, the Cosmetic Market
- Commercial Awareness
- Team Player
- Able to adopt a flexible approach
- Ability to deal with confidential material
- A genuine passion for HR and desire to contribute to the success of the business and each Brand