BRAND: Maison Francis Kurkdjian
POSITION: Regional Account Executive
REPORTS TO: Senior Regional Account Executive
LOCATION: North West - (San Francisco or Bay Area)
The Regional Account Executive's role is a strong sales driver responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives for distribution channels in the North West region. The Regional Account Executive is focused on executing strategies at the store level to drive sales including but not limited to events, merchandising, training, and staffing. This role is also responsible for creating strong business partnerships in store and developing a best in class in store selling team to meet the needs of a growing business. The Regional Account Execute must exemplify our four company cultural philosophies; people first, passion for product, promotional execution, all while delivering profitability.
ABOUT Maison Francis Kurkdjian
Born/Co-founded in 2009, Maison Francis Kurkdjian is a luxury fragrance house that carries the name of one of the most celebrated perfumers of our time. Based in Paris, Maison Francis Kurkdjian is a Maison housed under LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world's largest luxury group. The Maison is known for its creativity, know-how, product quality, global upscale distribution, and customer experience. Designed out of the tradition of a luxury perfumery, the fragrance nevertheless advocates a contemporary vision of the art, of creating and wearing perfume. Maison Francis Kurkdjian has a very selective distribution network in more than 45 countries over the world within the ultra-premium segment of the market. In the US and North America, products are sold at Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, and select Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, Holt Renfrew and Nordstrom stores as well as the Maison Francis Kurkdjian boutique in the Miami Design District.
- Building the Maison's presence, culture, awareness and revenue growth
- Responsible for sales performance and goal reviews weekly, monthly, seasonally and annually with each Brand Ambassador and key store
- In-store seasonal sales and event planning with store executive teams ensuring and carrying-out proper execution
- Coordinate in-store activities and partner with National Events Director to plan and execute events to further enhance store business
- Share insights on business trends and competitive knowledge within your region communicating information such as assortments, including brand adds and exits. staffing, sales, and stock. Insights on space and location updates and customization intel should be shared in addition to store traffic and business observations.
- Weekly communication with the Regional Sales Director regarding business performance and any issues that require
- Seasonal extensive in-store and virtual training regarding product knowledge, marketing strategy, new launches, and upcoming events
- Continuous training of product specialists- developing selling skills, customer service skills, event booking success and product demonstrations throughout the
- Coach product specialists to carry out in-store and virtual mini trainings to in and out of fragrance departments within store, including "all" store
- Train product specialists on the Maison Francis Kurkdjian approach to clienteling customers, email etiquette, thank you notes, sample follow-up, preselling, new launch execution, and daily business review.
- Coach, train, and work side by side with BA's to ensure all presentation guidelines are executed at the highest level following all brand standards
- Complete store checklist and upload images of all counters minimally twice a season ensuring all retailer specific and brand marketing executed in a timely manner.
- Follow expense guidelines set up by the company for anything relating to travel expenses both in the store and out of the store in the most cost-effective manner
- Manage monthly calendar and expense projections using the tools provided while meeting all deadline requirements.
- Manage the usage of the MFK Backstage App and completion of courses and knowledge of new information
- Complete damages for all stores monthly.
- 3-5+ years of related field leadership experience
- Must exhibit the ability to develop strong relationships with various departments in each location to maximize sales, cultivate strong relationships and collaborate with all levels of store management including: Store Managers, DM's, PR, and visual leads.
- Strong people skills to recruit and select best in class Brand Ambassadors.
- Must demonstrate strong strategic, creative, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Possesses and demonstrates strong negotiation skills
- Thrives on an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
- Highest levels of professionalism at all times, calm under pressure, operate with high level of integrity at all times
- Team player