Regional Advertising & Digital Marketing Manager
- Setting budget & media strategy for the region (HK, TW, KR, SG, MY, TH, AUS) and lead the media planning to ensure plans are effective & efficient, and also in accordance to brand guidelines.
- Liaison with LVMH Media team for agency management and media negotiation.
- Advertising material management - creative rotation planning and material quality assurance.
- Budget planning for all the digital activities throughout the year.
- Setting strategy and objective for the region (HK, TW, KR, SG, MY, TH, AUS) and lead the media planning to ensure plans are effective & efficient, and also in accordance to brand guidelines.
- SEM campaign management.
- Manage the performance campaigns for HK & AU to support the eCommerce business.
- Analyzing campaign performance to optimize the campaign, and get insights for future campaign planning and KPIs setting.
- Lead & manage the social media platform (KR FB local page and Kakao) for the brand.
- Create relevant native content for digital platforms blasting.
- Digital activation for on-off line initiatives.
- On-going innovation with markets to explore new channel and content direction for digital and social media platform.
Image / Collaterals
- Supervise the gifts & collaterals creation, ensuring the creative direction is in line with the brand image and seasonal theme.
- Manage and conduct video & photo shooting.
- Take charge and facilitate the budget planning and management of the region.
- Degree holder in Marketing/ Communications or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of solid working experience in the similar capacity
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- A sound understanding in China market/Chinese Consumer is a plus