Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, in France and throughout the world. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, they are reinventing every day the Dior style and its joyful and absolute beauty. Today, Parfums Christian Dior invites you to join this hive of creativity as
Regional Architecture & VM Manager
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
In the Merchandising Department, the Regional Architecture & VM Manager oversees Dior Architecture & Visual Merchandising for the following countries: KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, Iran, India, Central Africa, Turkey, Malta, Cyprus, Sri Lanka.
Reporting to the PCDO Architecture & Merchandising Director, he/she is responsible of the Dior brand image in permanent points of sales.
The Regional Architecture & VM Manager manages 2 team members: 1 retail architect and 1visual merchandiser.
- Implementation of Dior counters (brief, design, bidding, furniture production, MEP work, installation follow up).
- Apply and adapt Global guidelines from Dior international Merchandising department to fit regional requirements.
- Roll out of all new design in existing and new point of sales.
- Contribute in selecting, validating and training authorized suppliers to ensure quality standards.
- Provide concept drawings, 3D plans and technical drawings for small and medium size projects only.
- Define project timelines and budget and ensure that they are respected.
- Provide all visual merchandising for all POS opening (planograms, visuals, local POSM production, generic POSM order, installation follow up).
- Provide guidance and assistance for all POS VM update
- Create all Middle East planograms (FR-MUP-SKC) in collaboration with PCDO Marketing department and provide them to markets.
- Provide all visuals to markets according to their specificities (Inter version, ME version, KSA version).
- Provide all movies to markets according to their specificities (Inter version, ME version, KSA version).
- Follow on a monthly basis the merchandising budget and ensure that all expenses are approved, properly coded and budgeted.
- Payment of suppliers and regular follow up with finance.
- Create and maintain a POS database with all furniture and merchandising elements identified.
- Organize the yearly forecast of POSM items.
- Organize the monthly forecast of POSM items.
- Provide guidance to Christian Dior Couture for the roll out of the MCD concept in their boutique in Middle East.
- University degree in interior architecture or respective experience
- At least 8 years working experience in Retail Design ideally in the cosmetics industry
- Clear experience as a team leader
- Excellent knowledge of architecture and visual merchandising
- Good contacts to suppliers and promotion/event agencies
- Good knowledge of the cosmetic market is a plus
- Capable to find quick and pragmatic solutions
- Creative and innovative
- Flexible mindset
- Leadership skills and building of effective team
- Good feeling of costs, feasibility & timings