- Drafting and reviewing legal documents, including lease, tenancy agreements and other business and commercial agreements.
- Work closely with internal business partners and provide legal advice/practical solutions to issues arising from the business operations.
- Maintaining and managing database and filing system for all legal documents.
- Providing company secretarial and regulatory compliance support in order to meet the standard on group corporate governance and other statutory requirements in all the relevant jurisdictions.
- Supporting on various ad hoc projects by providing legal assistance.
- Liaise with external lawyers/advisors, regulatory authorities and professional firms.
- Stay up to date on any regulatory changes and ensure that any business is compliant with existing/new regulations.
- Identify legal and regulatory risks, and significant incidents of non-compliance and ensure proper escalation and resolution of risks.
- Qualified Lawyer in any common law jurisdiction or Law Degree Holder with at least 5 years total working experience in an MNC
- Legal knowledge and background at least 2 years in similar role preferred
- Proficient and fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- A team player who can work independently and able to explain contracts and legal issues to management
- Meticulous and possess good communication skills to coordinate well across different functions and levels in the company
- Motivated and proactive attitude are key
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to perform the allocated job
- Demonstrate ability to function in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple and diverse responsibilities