- Monthly sales analysis and report in comparison with target
- Work closely with supervisor to achieve sales target;
- Better understand the BD strategy and find opportunities to open new doors and increase sales, in terms of region, channel and product.
- Coordinate internally by department to identify regional routine responsibilities.
- Implement the project of old door renovation and new door launch.
- Balance stock and AR.
- Regional headcount control within budget, including supervisor, assistant and beauty consultant.
- Travel arrangement, budget and expense control according to the policy.
- Control the expenses of counter maintenance and social activities within budget.
Customer Relationship Maintenance:
- Responsible for business negotiation with Key Account, e.g. promotion support, brand competition, etc.
- Assist Commercial GM or National Sales Director in business negotiation, e.g. new door launch, close, and improvement of trade terms.
- Familiar with client, market, and competitor and corporate SOP.
Team Building and Management:
- Responsible for team recruitment, management and motivation, ex beauty consultant.
- Deliver company culture, strategy and policy to all team members.
· Action oriented
· Building effective team
· Hiring and staffing
· Motivating others
· Drive for results
· Good negotiation and communication skills
· Willing to work under pressure
· Strong leadership, know how to manage and motivate people
· Be proficient in retail channel, especially in department stores
· Good knowledge to the retail cosmetics management environment
· Hands-on daily retail management experience
· 10+ years retail cosmetic management experience; premium brand background is preferred