Responsible to strengthen the client development function in Asia Pacific region. Supporting the head of department to elaborate, plan and implement client development strategies to ensure business objectives are met regionally. Also, to manage the client development team in Regional Office and countries to ensure the implementation of the defined strategies.
1. Construct and develop CRM strategies and plans
- Plan, formulate & implement CRM strategic and effective marketing plan consistent with worldwide corporate marketing strategies, and report on performance.
- Monitor customer loyalty and apply appropriate strategies, and analyze customer buying behavior for upselling and cross selling purposes and make recommendations.
- Manage CRM programs to support target marketing and enhance customer relationship.
- Utilize the Company database system to generate reports and analysis to aid decision making to drive sales-generating CRM activities.
- Assist with budget planning and control of budget.
2. Support needs from markets
- Support, monitor and coordinate with each market's CRM Manager and boutiques on CRM activities in the region, including in-store CRM activities and performance updates.
3. Special programs and partnerships
- Manage and see through special CRM related programs and activities, including ad-hoc requests from Paris headquarters and Regional Managing Director.
- Develop partnerships with third parties in events and other activities.
- University graduate in related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' relevant working experience in marketing and CRM, experience gained in luxury retail business preferred
- General computer literacy and strong in Excel and PowerPoint presentation abilities. Knowledge in using Cqual and CRM systems an advantage
- Communication skills: Strong Presentation Skills in English
- People management skills
- Language ability: English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Committed, detail-minded, target-oriented, flexible, team player, good understanding of luxury fashion industry