Job Title: Regional Controller, Latin America Local Market
Company: LVMH Fragrance Brands, Parfums Givenchy & Kenzo Parfums
Location: Miami, FL
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE:
Responsible for the overall Finance function of LVMH Fragrance Brands (Givenchy & Kenzo) for Latin America & the Caribbean.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Oversee and secure all financial reporting in the region:
- Preparation of budget and revisions in accordance with HQ guidelines and deadlines.
- Follow up of budget & forecasts (Actual vs. Budget analysis).
- Ensure compliance and consistency by HQ standards of the information reported.
- Role of alert to HQ on Financial & Business matters.
Business partner of LATAM Regional Director in accordance with brand management needs:
- Provide necessary analytical support & business opinion in order to aid decision-making.
- Analysis of topline & stock, profitability KPIs (P&L by customer, BC productivity etc).
- Pricing strategy and price positioning analysis.
Interfacing between HQ and the TR Americas P&C controlling team on regional topics and during Budget preparations
- Careful control & search for constant optimization of the expenditures at the regional level.
- Follow up & exchange with the BPC Managers of the 3 Subsidiaries.
- Responsible for compliance of the region with internal control guidelines from HQ.
- Financial management of the legal entity of LVMH Fragrance Brands in Miami, reporting directly to the CFO of Headquarters.
- Administration of the Miami office: processes, expenses validation & payments etc.
- Participating in the CFO meetings of North America.
- Regional P&Ls (with strong emphasis on Revenues and OP targets on an annual basis).
- Regional compliance with internal control guidelines of the LVMH group.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- MBA or equivalent preferable
- A minimum of 8 years of proven successful experience in financial management, with ability to work on a multicultural environment and within a diversified structure.
- Must be completely bilingual Spanish and English. French would be a plus.
- Energy, passion and enthusiasm
- Visioning, strategic thinking
- Creative spirit
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to motivate
- Customer focus and results orientation
- Product and luxury sensitivity
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.