The Regional Digital Marketing Manager oversees the execution and delivers the company's digital marketing strategy. Developing, planning and securing customer traffic conversion online and offline.
He/she will be responsible for managing and executing digital marketing, social media and influencers strategies through integrated campaigns. He/she will work closely with 10 APAC markets (Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Australia) to raise brand awareness by implementing performing digital marketing strategies. He/she will need to keep track on the progress of digital media campaigns implementation of the markets and ensure all deadlines are met accordingly. He/she will also need to analyze and evaluate the performance of the implemented digital marketing campaigns so as to improve campaign effectiveness and user experience.
- Continually partner with cross-functional teams (marketing, e-business, retail) to ideate product launch & marketing campaign concepts.
- Formulate overall digital marketing strategy for APAC in line with the global brand marketing priorities and guidelines.
- Lead and drive Digital Paid, Earned, Owned media strategies across APAC.
- Provide guidance and support for local teams to develop and execute local digital marketing plans including performance marketing and social media.
- Identify regional/local digital marketing opportunities.
- Act as a Digital mentor and provide best practices, guidance, feedback to Global, regional and local teams.
- Liaise with regional and local media agencies. Define KPI, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Create local digital content in compliance with brand guidelines.
- Regular competitor monitoring and reporting of digital activity.
- Collaborate with internal teams on e-commerce, CRM, PR and communication teams for related projects.
Paid digital media
- With the support of a media buying agency, lead the digital marketing strategy to run search and performance media to build awareness and sales in our local markets.
- Develop comprehensive digital advertising strategies to support launch/campaign concepts for all channels & facilitate execution in the countries with Global departments (channels will include: Affiliate, Display, Email, SEM, VOL & Social).
- Continually analyze channel strategies & identify areas to improve acquisition and generate high engagement.
- Define key learnings, insights, best practices to be shared with Global and markets.
Earned digital media
- Identify key influencers per market and develop KOL/ influencers programs to drive awareness and sales. Establish influencers' partnerships/communities to achieve cost efficiency, always-on social buzz.
- Oversee local content development including concept generation, agency briefing, budget planning, timeline management, project executions and KPIs' tracking.
- Define campaign amplification (channels, media partnerships,) to broadcast local content on a broader scale.
- Continually monitor influencers/KOL campaigns thru social listening tool to define ROI and improve social rankings.
- Incorporate best practices in digital marketing guidelines for the markets.
Owned digital channels (Line, Kakao)
- Identify key local social media to build brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Support local teams to build owned media channels recruitment, planning and content.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, on-trend with current social and digital marketing updates, with good verbal and written communication skills, and a team player.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/ Marketing
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in a marketing management position
- Proven experiences in digital marketing and PR
- Superior knowledge and understanding of the digital and social media landscape in Asia Pacific
- Good experience and understanding of retail marketing and customer relationship management
- Excellent communication, research, presentation and creative skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized, good project management skills, and a team player
- Confident, passionate and enthusiastic attitude
- Full knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English