Responsible for the management of 10 Fendi Stores, both FSS and LDS, in the Northeast Region, the Regional Director is in charge of achieving sales objectives, profitability goals, high operational and merchandising standards, and building highly motivated teams by developing Managers to enable them to progress in their careers within Fendi and LVMH.
Sales & Client Development:
- Create annual budgets and develop strategies to achieve financial targets.
- Lead and develop the retail team to achieve business objectives.
- Develop and maintain client relationships to meet business goals.
- Closely monitor and analyze sales performance in all stores. Ensure that all employees are assigned sales and productivity goals and that they receive training and coaching to reach these goals.
- Ensure that Store Managers proactively manage the clientelling process.
- Partner closely with the Merchandising and Supply Chain teams to ensure that all stores have the correct product assortment and product availability to achieve sales goals.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with the local department store management.
- Propose and develop actions to strengthen the relationship with existing customer groups and reach out for new customers and strengthen awareness of the Fendi brand.
- Develop public relation events in cooperation with the Marketing & Communications Department in order to strengthen relations with existing client groups and reach out for new ones.
- Provide input to the CRM team to recommend and implement local CRM activities to maximize sales and customer loyalty.
Team Development & HR Management:
- Responsible for recruiting and staffing for all open store positions, closely coordinated with the Human Resources Department.
- Manage the annual review process for the Region. Conduct PCR reviews for all direct reports.
- Identify talent and prepare and implement development plans and succession plans with a view to supporting the growth of the business operations and providing a pool of qualified, motivated and mobile employees.
- Ensure that Fendi training initiatives are effectively implemented in the region.
- Provide leadership and share the company vision to motivate and retain staff.
Retail Operations & Performance Management:
- Responsible for providing Region input for the Zone budget and developing strategies to achieve financial targets.
- Full responsibility for P&L for the region.
- Safeguard the physical security of company assets, customers and employees.
- Ensure internal control procedures are implemented and closely monitored.
- Work with the Director of Retail Performance and the Regional Operations Managers to develop, implement and monitor policies and procedures for the stores.
- Streamline retail operations processes and procedures to ensure that they are efficient and effective.
- Lead the store opening process for new stores.
- College Degree required, MBA desirable.
- Ability to travel extensively and work a flexible schedule.
- 8-10 years of luxury retail experience - ideally in a multi store environment.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Foreign Languages a plus.