- Proactively manage and monitor overall SSC performance to drive accuracy and timeliness of all deliverables.
- Establish regular communication with stakeholders to share successes and solicit challenges or concerns.
- Plan, organize and coordinate the year-end close process with internal and external auditors.
- Ensure successful completion of the company's tax filings.
- Maintain strong controls to ensure all group policies and statutory requirements are complied with by the SSC team. Elevate the relevance and timeliness of the control environment.
- Support the new system implementation.
- Seek opportunities to deliver new activities from the SSC.
- Develop the manual for SSC function.
- Build a culture of continuous improvement that ensure process flows and standard operating procedures are kept current and reviewed by all staff and stakeholders, and constantly enhanced and improved.
- Build a strong team within the SSC, including talent development and acquisition.
- As a part of the extended finance leadership team you will contribute to the continuous finance transformation on a regular basis.
- Finance / Accounting qualification or MBA holders with at least 8-10 years of work experiences in multinational companies.
- Currently leading the delivery of a Finance shared service of a medium to large multinational companies.
- Working Knowledge of IFRS & strong understanding of accounting principles and their application.
- 4-5 years of experience in Big 4 accounting firms.
- Relevant experience in Retail / FMCG industry will be added advantage.
- Strong communication skills and able to work under multi-tasking environment.