Act as the Regional Champion for strengthening Talent acquisition and Diversifying Talent Sourcing while accelerating Talent Development in Asia Pacific. Takes adequate strategic initiatives accordingly.
Is fully accountable for developing a Reliable/Robust Succession Planning in Asia Pacific (Focusing on CKC-Critical Key Contributor, FuturA (Future Talent), and high potential in general increasing retention of our Talent Pool.
Talent Sourcing and Acquisition:
- Improve Employer Branding for MH in Asia Pacific, developing and implementing adequate strategies:
- Resetting the Campus strategy for the Region in collaboration with key countries / sub regions and LVMH
- Ensuring communication on-line create excitement for candidates while showcasing our Brands
- Leveraging our Millennial Community to fine-tune our communication to candidates
- Bring our APAC Recruitment Standards and practices to the next level:
- Giving priority to direct sourcing/recruitment instead of appointing contingency agencies
- Strengthening recruitment capabilities across APAC
- Developing a clear On-line Recruitment Strategy (strengthening our partnership with LinkedIn along with other key job boards)
- Take Regional initiatives to refill our Talent Pipeline in APAC for key functions (Sales and Marketing):
- Develop with countries adequate programs to source our next generation of talent (MBA/Young Graduate ...)
- Align Calibration of Talent with Countries to create a stronger, mobile and more diverse Asian pool of talent
- Develop Regional wide awareness of diversity and inclusivity, create a recruitment strategy that will keep team members informed about diversity programs and policies:
- Partner with MH and LVMH on diversity and inclusion recruitment goals, i.e. 50/50 by year 2020
- Develop external partnerships to prioritize and implement program strategies
- Measure the impact of the diversity and inclusion strategies and programs and communicate with MH APAC HR
- Drive a Talent Development Mindset in Asia Pacific:
- Communicate consistent and modern career principles to help Employees "take control of their destiny"
- Improve transparency on job posting for internal candidates
- Develop a fruitful and transparent collaboration with country HR leaders /Recruiters in order to accelerate mobilities across the Region and across Functions
- Take Regional actions to accelerate the development of our Key Talents across Asia PAC
- Through a professional and collaborative OMR (Organization Management Review), identify and calibrate Key Talents
- Facilitate Talent Reviews with the Executive Committee.
- In close collaboration with Country HR Leaders, MH and LVMH, set robust Development Plans for all Key Contributors and High Potentials.
- Being the MH APAC OMR (Organization Management Review) Champion: Manage succession planning across the Region
- In collaboration with Key functional leaders (Marketing/Digital, ...), hold functional OMR (Organization Management Review) sessions and develop adequate actions plans (sourcing, mobility, ...).
- Develop career path and manage mobility opportunities across functions and within MH Global and LVMH
- Ensure on-going "Career Meetings" are held properly with employees of all levels and functions across the organization
Mobilty / LVMH-HR Coordination:
- Act as the point person for Recruitment / Development with MH and LVMH APAC partners. As such represents MH APAC in ad hoc Committees and calls
- Holds regular recruitment/mobility calls with Country HR/Recruitment Leaders
Individual and Personal Development:
- Advise, support and coach our key talents in their career and mobility projects in close cooperation with Country HR Leaders and MH.
- Roll out individual development Tools (Feed-back sessions, MBTI...) to help people develop better self-awareness and Emotional Intelligence
- Help Regional Leaders to develop Individual Development Plans for their Key Contributors
Regional Office Recruitment / Development Leader:
- In addition to Regional Responsibilities, the job holder is in charge of Recruitment/Development for the MH APAC Regional Office Help
Education: Undergraduate Degree minimal / MBA preferred
Languages: English - Chinese preferred
Professional experience & know how:
10+ years of strong experience in an HR role preferably with experience in Recruitment/Development.
Strong communication and facilitation skills.
Highly organized individual who is able to work with limited direction; must be able to set and adjust priorities independently.
Solid analytical, interpersonal and communication skills required; must be able to adapt to various work styles and liaise with all levels of stakeholders. Strong customer focus, sense of urgency and confidentiality.