Support the entire MHAP organization in all areas regarding Internal Control
- Actively contributes to the implementation of the SoD monitoring in SAP project
- Provide support in preparation and collection of the Representation Letters (Internal Control and Financials) throughout MHAP
- Support follow-up on audit action plan to ensure that all action points are resolved in due time. Actively support local teams during implementation phases when requested.
- Support the Internal Control annual review of all MHAP subsidiaries through the annual MH/LVMH Erica Self-Assessment process and contribute to raising the awareness of entities
- Support Internal Control evaluation through performance of substantive tests to validate accuracy of markets' self-assessment.
- Contribute in the development and implementation of appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with MH/LVMH global policies and local laws. Support the entities in the implementation of best practices and or appropriate operating procedures.
- Promote compliance with existing MH/LVMH financial policies and procedures, identifying & proposing modifications as needed
- Organize / Perform testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues
- Provide training on Internal Controls
- Contribute to maintain DOA and ensure alignment with MH. Support organization of training to ensure DOA is understood and applied.
- Participate to transversal projects, IT solutions, new business initiatives (HNWI, e-Com, new channels, ...) giving an internal control point of view and ensuring appropriate processes and controls are implemented.
- Support the internal audit function including the preparation of the MH annual internal audit assignments.
- Assist markets during internal audit phases but also with external auditors when requested.
- 30% travel
- Coordinate the Business Continuity Plan and keep it up-to-date.
- Ensure that the crisis management documentation is updated on a regular basis and well known across the organization
- BA/BS degree required
- Languages: Full English and Mandarin written and spoken proficiency
- Professional experience & know how: 3-5 years of experience in internal control / internal audit.
- Knowledge of Wines & Spirits industry is a plus
- Technical & management skills:
- Good knowledge of internal control and business processes
- Good knowledge of current accounting and financial practices including IFRS
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge in Project management
- Good Analytical skills - skillful at collecting and organizing data, logically interpreting it and making intelligent conclusions
- Good presentation skills - ability to prepare and to deliver messages clearly
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
** Position located in Honk Kong (Quarry Bay)