Role and Responsibilities:
- Administer and support regional IT infrastructure operations and systems
- Ensure corporate standards and policies are followed via close collaboration with Central/Regional/Local IT teams.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to warrant smooth project implementation and services deployments.
- Establish a close and good relationship with local, regional and central IT/IS and business units
- Provide second-tier support and advice to Local ITs
- Prepare and maintain documentation (configuration guides, manuals, training materials, and etc.)
- Vendors and Services, and Inventory Management
- Performance of other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- University graduate in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years relevant experience
- Solid experience in Windows AD administration, GPO, scripting, DNS, ADFS, O365, and SQL servers (MCSE/MCSA preferred).
- Sound technical skill and knowledge on VM, Azure, AliCloud and other cloud technologies
- Strong knowledge of WAN/LAN technologies, switching, routing, network security and firewall and Wi-fi (CCNP, CISA preferred)
- Experienced in DR technologies and actual DR/BCP implementation
- Good team player with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Open-minded and able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and strive for excellence; proactively look for alternatives and ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of MS AX or Microsoft SQL Server is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Willing to travel overseas