The Regional IT Manager is in charge of maintaining all information technology strategies, researching and implementing technological strategic solutions in the region.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the existing running IT regional systems and infrastructure in Asia ensuring that Business Stakeholders are continuously satisfied with results.
- Lead regional projects and follow up with the Local, Regional, and Central IT teams ensuring a high quality level of service and defining the main business and functional requirements.
- Effectively communicate with Stakeholders of different seniorities via multiple channels (email, conference calls, presentations, etc.) on projects and services
- Collaborate closely with Central teams to maintain IT services based on central standards and diffuse that information effectively and smoothly to the local markets in Asia.
- Support IT, the IS Infrastructure, and servers' services in the region ensuring that they align with Central's standards.
- Coordinate with the local IT staff in different countries/markets to deploy IT services smoothly, tracking their performance and progress regularly.
- Build a strong, close relationship with Local, Regional, and Central IT teams and business staff.
- Develop and work on long-term goals, maintaining a thorough timeline of deadlines.
- Keep up with regular administrative tasks such as managing inventories, billings, contract renewals, and technical documentation updates.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a relevant field
- Solid background knowledge of the IT industry
- Previous experience managing and leading a regional team and projects
- Previous experience supporting diversified systems, infrastructure, and IT services in different locations
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Great team building and performance management skills
- Result-driven with a solid sense of ambition and dynamism
- Excellent service-driven and open mindset
- Good sense of responsibility and independence
- Strong ability to catch onto the latest market technologies due to previous retail related IT knowledge
- Willing to occasionally travel to overseas countries
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Knowledge of either MS AX or Microsoft SQL server is a plus