Guarantee the full availability of the ICT (Information & Communication Technology) systems and applications, adapting them whenever necessary to the changes of the business requirement. Ensure high level of customer service for maintenance & operation services.
Acting as ICT Project Lead towards local management teams, guaranteeing system full reliability and adherence to current business processes. Supporting the South Pacific office and stores (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, India, Philippines, Vietnam and New Zealand)
- South Pacific office and stores
- Maintain and upgrade of all Local IT/ICT systems supporting business processes and upgrade of local IT infrastructure.
- Manage relevant diagnosis, intervention or dispatching and user support on every kind of technical and applications issue
- Lead and support local projects according to business need
- Observe the established quality and procedural guidelines, once the implementation is live.
- Manage purchasing and vendors selection procedures
- Suggest solutions/improvements about the Application usage and propose
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT support
- Advance knowledge and broad understanding of infrastructure technology
- Knowledge of multiple business applications modules, relevant to the supported processes
- Knowledge of Active Directory administration
- Knowledge of main operational flows and procedures related to the applications
- Advanced knowledge of common SW applications
- Team/customer -oriented attitude and working style
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Self Development
- Business awareness
- Role Competencies
- Customer Orientation