Reporting to the Commercial Director, the mission of the Regional Key Account Manager is the direct responsibility of the key accounts and the development of the business in its area by managing a team of account managers and point of sale managers, with the objective of developing the Market Share of the brands.
- Sales development by managing the key accounts of the area (sell-out analysis, responsibility for sell-in, stock management, commercial conditions, define investment in customers)
- Design of business plans for key retailers, which include a complete strategy on all the variables (promotions, advertising collaborations, payment terms, etc.).
- Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiations. Build the action plan to implement the strategy. Ensure it execution and tracking down to POS level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
- Conduct monthly/quarterly business reviews with retailers to align on business development.
- Execute activity plan by retailer in line with the brand's priorities, negotiate (space, visibility, promotions) and implement in POS execution through the field team and analyze sell-out to identify gaps and opportunities and put the right action plan with the sales team.
- Manage, guide, motivate, and set up objectives of the Account Manager to achieve the objectives of the region.
- Manage, guide and motivate a small team of GPV (Point of sales manager) to optimize the performance of the retailers point of sales.
- Cooperate with the marketing, training, administration and logistics departments.
At least 5 years of working experience in the sales field in the consumer goods industry is required for this position. Solid sales experience with a track record of developing customers and people. Strong knowledge of the commercial fundamentals and having a strong customer centric approach.
- University Degree (Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, MBA desirable.
- Tools: Microsoft office and SAP desirable.
- Languages: High level of spoken English and desirable French.
- 5 years of experience in sales management preferably in retail environment.
- Able to travel.