Regional Make Up Artist
To enhance the brand awareness of Givenchy make up in our retail counters, driving sales growth on all axes, and upgrading the level of make-up expertise within the retail team whilst executing the successful implementation, running and closure of make-up projects.
Display an obsession with improving each Beauty Consultant's skills through delivering one to one coaching to develop and improve their make-up ability at every visit and elevate the status of Givenchy make-up and skincare. Have a strong focus on sales and targets, leading by example in store by demonstrating perfect execution of the Givenchy sales technique.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of Givenchy make-up projects
- Responsible for securing internal and external support for projects
- Effective set up of the temporary teams involved in pop up projects, including training and coaching through leading by example
- Effectively track performance of pop ups and in store events
- Ensure maximum stock availability by continuously liaising with internal and external teams
- Be an ambassador for Givenchy by raising the profile of make up and driving continuous improvement in sales and market share across our stores
- 3+ years' experience in Make-up artistry ideally within Beauty/ Fashion environment
- 3+ years' experience in UK market in luxury goods, cosmetics or retail ideal
- Expertise in make-up and in depth knowledge of skin care and fragrance
- Able to regularly travel throughout the UK & Ireland, spending up to a week at a time away
- Professional image reflecting Givenchy and host store expectations
- Flexible approach to working hours 5 out of 7 days a week in line with store trading hours
· Immaculate personal presentation, wearing Givenchy Make Up Artist