1. Regional Media budget support & control - PRINT, OOH, DIGITAL
- Ensuring media budget for each market is in alignment with confirmed budget brief (medium i.e. PRINT, OOH, DIGITAL - social media / Native / SEM and categories i.e. Women / Men / FJ / Watches / Eyewear).
- Media spending and decision control on regular media planning / special projects for ATL / BTL.
- Keep tracking on spending evolution for each market by month / quarter / year.
2. Regional Media buying plan control
- Work closely and develop a media plan in yearly basis and tight monitoring on monthly basis.
- Help each local market for complying global Media direction and guideline into each media plan.
- Coordinate with LVMH Media and Paris Media office for all space buying activities, to go through with all pre-set media guidelines.
3. Regional Media visual selection / support / control
- Visual selection according to the market buying practices.
- Outdoor special project visual development / support / control.
- Sister brands (LVMH Watches / Safilo Sunglasses) visual synergy / control.
- Provide valid advice to each market, to optimize Dior's visibility with a reasonable budget.
- Sharp eyes to propose any visibility opportunity for the brand in each market.
4. Regional Media coordination and supports (Internal / External)
- Coordination with Paris media office.
- Coordination with the other departments (merchandising, operations etc.) within the regional office on all media related matters.
- Coordination and good communications within Regional media team.
- Coordination with appointed ad / production agencies.
5. Leading Out-of-the-box projects
- Creative-minded to propose 360 - both online and office projects to support each opening / event / pop-up.
- Proposal creation, implementation and ideas to leverage also to the needs of each local market.
- Timing control to deliver each project in a duly manner and proceed validation process in Paris.
6. Strong Digital Media skills set
- Coordination on Regional social media calendar with the team and aligning with budget allocation per month.
- Media recommendation on Display and executions, consolidate all preview links to Paris validation.
- Lead the local team for sustaining owned-social media account and work with Paris, regional and local team on monthly calendar, materials, timeline and validation.
- Guidance given to local markets to work on SEM plan and budget, evaluate / analysis with the team on each campaign's performance, to identify the action plans to optimize for each market.
- Lead Korea team and Paris media, communication and eCommerce team on social media and SEM activities, to keep a promising ROI on eCommerce business.
- Explore and identify each new digital media opportunitiy, to excite and recruit new young customers.
- Degree holder in Media or Advertising or other related disciplines
- Minimum 12 to 14 years of working experience (including 3 to 4 years of management experience), preferably in luxury / advertising agency industry
- Previous experience in retailing of luxury goods and services or 4As ad agency related industry is recommended
- General computer literacy, People management skill, Communication skill, Training and coaching skill
- Languages: English, Cantonese, Mandarin, other language ability is an added advantage
- Team player, creative minded, target-oriented, open-minded, flexible, fashion sense