At Louis Vuitton, our iconic products and world leading teams have been key to our success since 1854. Our exciting Regional Merchandising Manager has a key role in ensuring this continued success.
We are currently seeking a high caliber, commercially minded Regional Merchandising Manager with a proven track record of product focused passion and experience driving the vision and strategy for Merchandising initiatives. As a key business partner reporting directly to the Regional Vice President, you will devise and execute the Merchandising strategy for the MidWest/MidAtlantic Region, identify opportunities to maximize sales and achieve financial targets.
This role is responsible for driving in-store animation for all product categories within the Region and providing our stores with information and strategic direction to help each team reach their maximum sales potential.
Key responsibilities will be focused on driving business through deep analysis and action planning, animating and training in-store, and inspiring teams. This role will additionally support corporate merchandising to ensure product offerings best support sales while providing market knowledge for corporate partners.
Additionally, the Regional Merchandising Manager will aggregate and elevate Supply Chain opportunities regarding stock levels, pull backs, event support and high traffic/peak selling periods. This role will take action on key corporate call-outs for the Region, provide market expertise and relay competitive feedback to zone Merchandising team.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial leader with multi-category buying experience, strong business acumen, a proven track record analyzing product and financial reports to drive business results and expert knowledge of Excel and Power Point. With previous experience leading a multi-store business, you will have the ability to build solid and effective business relationships at all levels in addition to a natural inspires and engage people throughout the business. With a passion for product, you will also be a strong project manager and thrive working in a fast paced and evolving environment.
This role will be best suited for those who demonstrate the following strengths:
- A passion for working with iconic product and merchandise and knowledge of luxury product and retail
- Strong analytical skills and a sense of urgency
- Drives for results, commercial mindset
- Strong product sensibility, ability to develop knowledge of competitive landscape & trends for region
- Outstanding communication and influence skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Strong negotiation skills and strength of character to manage a range of stakeholders
- Ability to identify effective, resourceful and simple solutions in how this function supports the retail business
- Must be resourceful, a problem-solver & a strong team player
- Self-starter, ability to take initiative, ownership, and accountability for their work
- Ability to understand and leverage product and financial reports to drive business
- Objective voice of the client and region, rather than sharing personal POV
- Exceptional computer skills required, including advanced Excel (functions, formulas, macros, vlookups, pivots) and PowerPoint (animations, advanced formatting, design). An excel test will be part of this interview process.
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package*, including but not limited to medical coverage, retirement plan, employee referral bonus program, gym membership and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.
As a Louis Vuitton employee you will have an opportunity to engage in our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts on both a local & global level with various communities and organizations and to also partake in initiatives to raise funds for our charity partner UNICEF.
Louis Vuitton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
*Please note that restrictions may apply to part-time employees