- To plan and manage all public relations and editorial aspects for Hong Kong and Asia Pacific region.
- To build and enhance relationship with press and celebrities, negotiate the best possible coverage for the brand, also to ensure the most effective buy and usage of the public relations samples.
- To formulate public relations strategies, budget and action plan for the region.
- To ensure all public relations strategies and directions are effectively executed.
- To monitor and evaluate public relations and editorial results, and to identify areas of improvement.
- To build and enhance relationship with media and celebrities.
- To manage sample buy and to monitor overall sample arrangements for the region.
- To manage all public relations and editorial related information and materials
- To provide guidance and supervision to sub-ordinates in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific offices.
- To develop and monitor public relations budget.
- To prepare, organize and launch public relations activities.
- To coordinate and implement promotion activities.
- To work with Merchandising team for new product launches.
- To perform other regional projects as assigned.
Education & Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or above in Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in the high-end niche market
- Previous experience in operational PR experience is preferable
- Retail product knowledge is an advantage
Skills & Qualities
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and email skills required
- Knowledge in SQL or CRM system is an advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficient in French will be an advantage
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self motivated, creative thinking and highly committed with positive attitude
- Strong multi-tasking skills and able to work under pressure
- Good understanding of luxury fashion brands or retail industry will be an advantage
- Overseas travelling as when required
- Occasionally work on events over weekend