Co-ordinate with Central Architecture team in Paris to ensure implementation of the latest design and developments in Asia Pacific.
Ensure quality of execution of Dior across regional point of sales.
Improve profitability and business performance through efficient layout and adapted design.
Innovate and project manage our tools and New developments in the region.
Coordinate and formulate international Retail Design / Visual Merchandising guidelines to each country.
Coordinate and formulate local needs and challenges to International team to provide the most efficient design to countries.
Source, train and monitor contractors in the region who can provide best results (quality, timing and budget).
Communicate / coordinate with internal marketing, retail and training teams on Visual Merchandising priorities
Design and construct regular image counters and boutiques:
- Fully leveraging space and location
- Optimizing Christian Dior image and attractiveness of the Brand
- Taking full advantage of traffic flow through efficient Design
- Providing best functionality and Operation
- Bachelor's degree in in Architecture or Interior Design
- At least 5 years of architectural design experience (preferably in luxury retail design, cosmetic preferred).
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Excellent Command of AutoCAD, Photoshop. Hands on experience with computer illustration.
- Good interpersonal, communication and co-ordination skills
- Able to work in multicultural environment and work with different levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time, organizational and project management skills: proven ability to prioritize, work to a punch list, and hit aggressive deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask with great follow-up skills
- Willing to travel frequently in the region