Regional Director will have supervisory responsibility for all Christian Dior Boutiques in a given Region or geographic area.
The Regional Director is a role model and leader and must solve problems, make informed decisions, and manage the workforce and their time wisely in order to achieve maximum results.
- Travel to all assigned regional retail locations to gain familiarity with the market.
- Responsible for Sales driven business Results.
- Responsible for P&L results for stores, monitor store profitability and manage budgets.
- Develop Business strategies to support regional growth
- Work with PR/ marketing /advertising department on direct marketing, editorial, and advertising initiatives.
- Partner with Special Events department on client initiatives and special events.
- Partner with CRM department to ensure Clientele development.
- Attend markets in Paris; provide market specific feedback to Merchandising Team with regard to buying assortment for regional stores, as needed.
- Communicate on a consistent basis with the Merchandising Department with Regard to Regional needs
- Coordinate new store openings.
- Partner with visual team with regard to store and window presentations.
- Audit compliance of all Store Management and associates with established Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, security, sales and record-keeping procedures, and overall maintenance of the store. Audit paperwork pertaining to receiving, transfers, debits/damages, returns-to-vendor (RTV's), and charge-backs to headquarters in order to ensure accuracy of inventory.
- Ensure that proper channels of communication exist between the store and corporate office.
- Ensure that adequate security exists and that physical facilities comply with safety codes and ordinances.
- Assist in the recruitment and hiring of the most qualified applicants to meet the store's needs.
- Partner with/support Training Department initiatives to ensure associates are trained in all areas of business. (management training, induction, sales, product)
- Partner with Human Resources department to ensure that company policies and training guidelines are being upheld, and that employee relation issues are reported and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ability to effectively manage a multi-store network of luxury boutiques.
- Ability to understand and apply all company policies and procedures
- Ability to understand and apply all Human Resources Directives relating to progressive discipline, investigations, and documentation.
- Ability to develop, and train management team, build relationships, utilize skills of workforce most appropriately
- Ability to effectively delegate tasks and follow-up with field managers
- Ability to merchandise and manage store operations effectively
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to understand and analyze financial details of retail business
- Ability to maintain a fair, consistent set of standards as they apply to work force
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain records and documentation pertaining to work force
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others, understand material, and provide instructions to all employees
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job
- 10+ years of retail store management, preferably in a luxury product setting.
- Multi-store management experience.
- Ability to handle multi-million dollar sales volume
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Ability for frequent travel