The Regional Retail Manager oversees all aspects of sales, merchandising, operations and marketing of 20-25 franchised boutiques within the Caribbean, Latin America and Cruise ships region for TAG Heuer.
In this position, you will be responsible for designing and implementing strategic regional plans, in compliance with corporate guidelines, in order to drive sales performance and enhance customer experience within the TAG Heuer Boutiques.
STRENGTHS FOR SUCCESS:
Leadership: Ability to foster open dialogue and create strong morale within boutique teams. Encourage collaboration across the organization and gain trust and support. Ability to coach, mentor and motivate store teams to reach their sales & customer satisfaction goals. Ability to establish and communicate clear objectives and implement metrics for monitoring on-going performance against objectives. Ability to provide reasonable, actionable feedback and support while fostering accountability at the boutique level.
Customer Focus: Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; get first-hand customer information and utilize the data for improvements in products and services; establish and maintains effective relationships with customers.
Innovation Management: Develops viable ideas and suggestions; anticipates how potential ideas may play out in the marketplace. Ability to define strategies for maximizing sales and profits within the boutiques. Ability to develop new marketing and promotional plans
Reports directly to the General Manager and will work closely with the Sales and Marketing departments, as well as HQ Retail teams, and the Boutiques Teams.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Solid experience required in sales Multi-store management experience
- Supervisory experience preferred Experience working in a luxury retail environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to increase sales and build revenue and profitability
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute marketing and promotional strategies
- Demonstrated experience with training, developing and retaining sales staff
- Demonstrated ability to design practices, processes and procedures which facilitate managing remote locations
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish. Portuguese or French are a plus.
- Expertise with the MS Office Suite - Excel, Power Point, Word
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to adeptly manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong detail
- Self-motivated, action and results oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong issue resolution skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Open minded with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adapt easily to changes and will bring up new ideas and solutions
- Passionate about new trends in lifestyle, arts, new technologies and sports.
- Good understanding of the luxury environment and of the Caribbean & Latin America
- Ability to travel overnight 2-4 days per week for 2-3 weeks each month
Retail network overview: Designs CLA regional retail strategy and ensures objectives are reached within dedicated budget. Analyzes network and proposes openings, moves, renovations and closures as an ongoing process of maintaining a clean and economically viable network in accordance with the brand positioning. Manages in coordination with Sales, Marketing, Training and Boutique teams the Retail Template and Plans for each Boutique Is the contact point for all CLA retail related topics from VM to events, to sales reporting (collecting and analyzing monthly report from each boutique, providing comments to the GM for monthly flash report), to sharing best practices, to store locator management, etc.
Sales: Creates and maintains a proactive business plan focused on sales by constantly monitoring each boutique sales performance, addressing issues (stock, staffing, etc.) and making adjustments to ensure boutique meets their annual sales goals Establishes and communicates clear monthly targets. Coaches teams on their CRM strategy & supporting activities and ensures programs are effectively implemented in each boutique Ensures customer service, brand representation, and product knowledge standards are effectively upheld in each store Works with boutique directors on a monthly basis to review performance, share best practices, and formulate new ways to increase business.
Operations: Ensures appropriate boutique maintenance, presentation and organization as per global retail guidelines Immediately communicates information concerning corporate updates, initiatives etc. to boutique teams Works with Sales & Operations teams to ensure appropriate replenishment timeframes and product allocation by boutique.
Marketing: Implement actions to enhance customer experience in each boutique by generating ideas for boutique specific marketing and promotional activities and events. Propose and monitor associated budget and evaluates ROI of each initiative. Coaches the teams to ensure proper execution. Coordinates and follows-up on implementation of window animations Ensures execution of effective merchandising strategies Ensures presentation of all displays, fixtures and all visual areas are reflective of current visual direction
Human Resources: Guide and assist Boutique operators in recruiting, developing and retaining the dedicated boutique teams.