This job contributes to company success through formulating and implementing retail operational and performance priorities to ensure business goals are met. Partner with the President and Market's GMs, you will be responsible for creating a culture of continuous improvement within retail organization. Acting as project lead of retail companywide projects and suggesting and supporting the local retail initiatives to improve the overall business and store operations in Fendi Asia Pacific.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides leadership to the market's retail team, and counsels to the Market's GMs in implementing retail operations and performance objectives that appropriately reflect the retail priorities and driving sales performance.
- Designs, implements, and manages retail operations and performance management for Fendi Asia Pacific. Establishes high levels of quality, consistency and accuracy in store processes.
- Works closely with the President and Market's GMs to formulate Retail strategies and initiatives/business tactics to achieve objectives.
- Digs into sales performance (at staff level if needed), alerts on negative trends and recommends corrective actions.
- In partnership with market's retail head, works with Human Resources to design sales incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy, and align with business and sales organization objectives.
- Communicates the sales target and monitors the achievement of the network.
- Fosters an organization of continuous process improvement, partnering with Market's GMs to identify opportunities to develop and design appropriate programs to elevate retail operations, client experience and employee engagement.
- Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, scheduling models, or team configurations to maximize sales productivity.
- Reviews and improves the retail practices and policies. Diffusion of best practices in the network.
Transversal Actions & Projects
- Communicates with HQ and Corporate partners and ensures efficient communication flow between HQ and Asia Pacific markets.
- Leads actively the retail development and work closely with IS&T Department to implement retail related projects, such as POS system, ERP system etc.
- Kicks off Retail new store projects, liaising with key departments, such as Store Planning, Merchandising, VM, Finance, etc.
- Works closely with Finance on budgeting and cost control and Internal Control on compliance and reducing risks.
- Coordinates with PR & Communication and VM team on event planning, preparations and execution.
- Partners with Merchandising on presell, launch planning to drive the best sales result.
- Works with Retail Training on training plan and mystery shopping measurement and actions.
- Prioritizes investments that support business and improve productivity. Proposing right allocation of resources in controllable expenses.
- Monitor the market performance/ mall activities. Survey the performance of in-mall competitors. Monitor competitors in-mall activities and promotional actions.
- Degree holder
- Minimum 7 years retail management experience in luxury retail industry
- Ability to lead people and projects
- Change management skills/experience
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, project management experience
- Well-organized and detailed oriented
- Mature and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills to effectively deal with personnel at all levels
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and influence team
- Good communication with English