- Manage a team of 3 people in Hong Kong Regional Office, work closely with group IT and vendors, to provide IT infrastructure and support services across Asia Pacific region.
- Design, build and maintain IT infrastructure (network, data centre, servers, etc.) in the region.
- Lead infrastructure projects independently, from project initiation, roll out, to daily operations.
- Manage infrastructure installation and configuration for opening and renovation of boutiques.
- Manage external vendors to deliver projects and provide IT support according to agreed service levels.
- Manage day-to-day IT support functions and lead helpdesk team operations.
- Communicate with management and business teams, work as a business partner, provide excellent IT services to achieve business goals.
- Document system operation procedures.
- Proactively review systems and propose improvement plans.
Education & Professional Qualifications
- Degree holder of Information Technology or related disciplines
- 8 years or above experience in managing IT infrastructure projects and daily operations, with 3 years or above at managerial level (retail business is an advantage)
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience in networking and data centre operations
- Hands on experience on VMware vSphere/vCenter, Citrix, Office 365, SharePoint, MS SQL, LAN/WAN, IP Telephony
- Familiar with helpdesk operations and IT support process flow
- Excellent project and vendor management skills
- Able to communicate effectively with different levels of colleagues and external partners
- Teamwork and good planning
- Travel to APAC country is required
- Able to speak fluent English, Cantonese & Mandarin