This position will help to set up and manage the supply chain function in the Asia Pacific. To establish and execute supply chain strategies and plans, master distribution of products and inventory level to fulfill commercial needs.
Supply Planning and Product Forecast
- Work closely with HQ in product supply subjects, establish plans and strategies to meet business objectives.
- Provide insight and guide decision-making in stocking locations planning, operations improvement and capacity planning.
- Manage product forecast and assortment planning of collections, manage stock level to ensure stock level meets commercial needs.
- Prepare analysis on sales history, marketing strategy and financial budgets.
- Co-define with HQ and apply the target inventory values and pilot the procurement and returns in order to reach the targets.
- Develop stock planning and replenishment tools to maximize the product availability while ensuring a continuous reduction of local over-stocks.
- Have initiatives including process changes, system enhancement to improve operational efficiency. Put in place new tools for monitoring the performance of the Supply Chain.
Product Supply and Distribution
- In charge of the update and analysis of the KPIs of Supply Chain function to countries.
- Monitor allocation on launches, purchase orders, follow up of deliveries and delays etc.
- Manage stock rebalancing between channels and ensure that IT & physical flows are the same.
- Manage family sales inventory including identification of product list, align discount level with HQ.
- Inform market on price update including price adjustment, and relevant analysis
- Work with LVMH W&J logistic department & HQ to anticipate and coordinate all the logistics operations for shop openings in APAC.
Product Quality and After Sales
- Keep the repair and maintenance costs under control.
- Report the quality issues to HQ and coordinate regionally the corrective actions.
- Participate in the development of process documentation and training materials on product packing to minimize stock damage.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain or related disciplines
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. French would be an advantage.
- Minimum 8 years' solid experience in planning, supply chain and retail merchandising in luxury retail.
- Proficient in MS Office, Chinese Word Processing and Internet.
- Proficient in using POS system and SAP.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills, attentive to details.
- Good business mindset and passionate in jewelry.
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Good leadership, sales and luxury skills with proven experience.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Adaptable to processes and change management.