The Dior Corporate Trainee participates in a program designed to identify and develop future talent for the organization across functional areas including but not limited to Human Resources, Finance, Public Relations, Client Development, Wholesale, Legal, and Merchandising. By working closely with their assigned Department, the Trainee supports the organization's short and long-term objectives through day to day administrative and long-term project work. Trainees across departments will collaborate to develop initiatives to improve business results, and present plans to Executive Leadership Team.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate communications between the department and our boutiques to ensure retail teams meet all deadlines
- Responsible for the department's administrative tasks: master calendar, expenses, shipping of retail materials, compiling manager schedules and travel requests
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper/electronic documents and sales reports
- Assist in planning and organizing of team meetings and events: store visits, regional calls, team dinners etc.
- Create presentation materials for store use
- Assist in special projects where applicable
- Available to work M-F, 9am to 6pm
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to anticipate needs and execute tasks efficiently
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (ie; Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to demonstrate tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing and handling information of a confidential, controversial and sensitive nature
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with all levels of the organization to accomplish tasks as needed