The Visual Merchandiser is responsible for the conceptualization of the visual merchandising plans. He/she operates in a fast paced and creative environment where he/she conceptualizes eye-catching product displays, store layouts and design in-store animation.
The Visual Merchandiser is creative, detail-oriented and is effective working within tight deadlines. He/She is able to effectively priorities multiple assignments and possesses an aesthetic flair.
As regional Visual Merchandiser, this individual will:
- Lead, implement and uphold visual merchandising standards for all stores in all countries.
- Assist in delivering consistent and outstanding display for new store opening projects.
- Producing creative and effective visual merchandising projects efficiently to contribute to sales.
- Manage all stakeholders and lead team to operation excellence.
- Propose product zoning.
- Ensure all displays and projects align with global directives and brand image.
- Manage product presentation, store windows, campaign implementations.
- 5 years experience in visual merchandising.
- Previous fashion retail experience and/or supervisory skills preferred
- Visual competence with a keen eye for aesthetics. Ability to generate new ideas and concepts.
- Good communication skills and can-do attitude.
- Good team management skills.
- Strong systematic organized to approach to work.
- Thrives in fast-paced environment.
- Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using relevant software - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.