Guarantee the regulatory compliance of the LVMH Group's cosmetics brand products in SEA countries
- Lead the regulatory compliance action plan in SEA in order to anticipate or secure any identified risk related to registration, labeling, marketing claim, product file, cosmetovigilance.
- Conduct regular audit to identify any new risk and include them into the action plan.
- Communicate the action plan advancement monthly and share any identified regulatory risk of non-compliance to the APAC RA Director.
- Compile and maintain SEA regulatory registration data base monthly and communicate on its completeness
- Coordinate any regulatory crisis action plan in SEA
- Propose efficient and secure common process for information exchange between HQ team and Local regulatory Team
- Lead Lbeauty and LVMH SEA local Regulatory Team. Define/propose the necessary means (human, technical, financial) to guaranty regulatory compliance for the SEA countries. Follow-up on local monthly KPI.
- Ensure that SEA local Regulatory team maintain current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations, standards or guidance documents.
- Develop and maintain network with authority and local association to leverage the opportunity for advocacy in line with the Group strategy. Represent the group at CTFA Singapore.
- Interpret, explain regulatory rules or rule changes and ensure that they are communicated through corporate policies and procedures to Scientific Direction. Provide insights on impact assessments and recommendations on regulatory strategies to address new regulations.
- Experienced in the cosmetics regulatory sector of at least 5 years
- Experienced in a similar Regional position
- Good knowledge of the cosmetic regulations in SEA countries
- Scientific training
- Strategic and organizational analysis
- Able to travel for business trips
- Able to work in office located at Pioneer, company transport provided