1. Manage to implement the procedures/SOPs on marketing claim materials online validation;
2. Lead team to review all the marketing claim materials for each brand in LVMH-PC with proper timeline, forecast and monitor the workload; Organize the regular training among all the brands marketing team;
3. Optimize the process of authenticity confirmation between central RA and local RA to make sure consistency of claim validation;
4. Work with MKT team to provide professional advice with necessary explanation /providing coach, etc.
5. In charge of manage the process of coordination with LVMH PC legal to have a full validation of marketing claim on products.
6. Support to maintain the database of forbidden wording tool and the users of online validation workflow.
7. Provide the monthly/alert report to management team on Marketing Claim Validation, E Escalate any challenge case timely.
8. Coordinate with authorities to clarify the regulation requirement on Cosmetics labeling, Cosmetic naming and advertising claims and compliance requirement, to be smart adaptation of regulations
9. Monitor the regulation related with cosmetics
10. Provide the technical support to handle any issues in case regarding any challenges from authority and consumers
1. Bachelor degree or above (Pharmacy, Medical, Chemical, Environment Science, Toxicology or other related education background)
2. At least 4-5 years' experience in a role of regulatory affairs or claim verification or relevant working experiences; Familiar with Chinese advertisement regulations and CFDA product application requirements; understand the cosmetics regulation and related authorities.
3. Good communications skills; with experience of multi-commercial channel internally and external authorities.
4. Conflict management skill
5. Problem-solving ability
6. Fluent English speaking and writing (CET-6) preferred
7. Management experience preferred