THE CONTEXT ________
LVMH's Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out for their devotees in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, and young brands with strong potential like Benefit Cosmetics, Fresh and Make Up For Ever.
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics Middle East manages 8 different brands including Parfums Christian Dior, Make Up for Ever, Givenchy, Kenzo, Loewe, Acqua Di Parma, Guerlain and Benefit Cosmetics. LVMH P&C Middle East oversees an area of 47 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India with subsidiaries and agents' structures.
YOUR MISSION ____________
Be a key member of the Regional Regulatory Affairs Team within a leading luxury group for the ME, Africa, India and Turkey region. Manage and execute registration of cosmetic products projects, maintain regulatory compliance and anticipate requirements changes.
Provide specific expertise on compliance and registration projects both within the group companies and with external partners ensuring quality and timely delivery. Work across the department and group companies to facilitate and communicate on the projects.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ____________
- Act as the RA representative for various projects teams and support distributors, customers service, marketing teams and central regulatory affairs teams in Europe.
- Achieve successful registration projects
- Follow up with principal companies and authorities to accelerate registration and approval process
- Archiving and maintenance of registration related documents and certificates
- Maintain registration database, monitor and improve tracking system
- Provide technical review of data or reports
- Ensure compliance with regulations and support Project Management within central teams in Europe
- Provide regular update with companies on post submission for RA manager and principal companies
- Identify and interpret relevant regulatory guidelines with providing expertise in translating regulatory requirements into practice, workable plan
- Evaluate and determine impact of new regulations on companies' activities (labeling, manufacturing, marketing)
- Endeavoring constantly to anticipate and respond to regulatory and technical queries
- Manage Labelling and Arabic translation as well as artworks changes on time according to the implemented regulations and corporate compliance guidance
- Negotiate with regulatory bodies and authorities to obtain approval on premarket registration as well as post market compliance.
- Scientific degree of equivalent qualification.
- Good working knowledge and relevant experience of at least 3 years in middle East regulatory requirements for cosmetic products
- Previous experience in dealing with regulatory authorities and bodies in the region
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Arabic, French is a plus
- Strong writing skills to compile data and summarize results
- keen eye to detail
- Analytical skills, accuracy, reliability
- Team-oriented, versatile with a solution-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent sense of responsibility and high integrity
- Excellent planning, co-ordination and organization skills
- Pragmatic with decision making capacity
- Good communicator
- Strong capacity to work under pressure
- Creative and self-motivated