Perform quality leather goods (handbags, wallets) repair and spa, according to company standards
Provide after-sales personalized services such as painting, hot stamping etc.
- Minimum 1 year of repair experience for Repair Technician level
- No experience required for Repair Trainee level, but need to have relevant academic background (e.g. textile, fashion etc.) and great interest in leather goods (e.g. production, art & craft)
- Able to speak in Cantonese
- Able to perform quality repair efficiently
- Good time management & planning skills
We offer attractive remuneration and career prospect to the right candidate. On-the-job training and will be provided.
Interested parties! Don't miss the chance, APPLY ASAP!